- There is no higher priority to the entire Thurston County Title Team than the safety of our customers and employees. We are in the business of serving people and in the midst of this COVID-19 pandemic we want to communicate to you the procedures all of us at Thurston County Title are following to minimize risk. We always want to be sure you feel confident when closing at Thurston County Title. Please check back often for updates.
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have enhanced some of our procedures in the interest of our customer’s and employees health and safety.
- If you or someone you have been around has been sick, please stay home and reschedule your closing.
- Talk with your escrow officer about utilizing some of our electronic signature technologies.
- At any time contact your escrow officer to explore alternative signing options, such as a remote notary or an alternative location.
- Try to limit attendance in closings to only necessary individuals for that transaction.
- When you arrive at our office for your signing, please park in our parking lot off 9th Avenue and stay in your car. Call 360-943-7300 to check in, you will be asked the following questions:
- You last name?
- Time of signing?
- Who are you sign with?
- Color, make & model of your vehicle?
- Each person present in a closing will receive their own pen for signing and should take it home after completing the signing.
Thank you for trusting Thurston County Title and your decision to close with us. Although this outbreak has us all in uncharted territory, Thurston County Title is committed to navigating through this time while keeping your health, safety and confidence in us as your closing partner at the forefront of everything we do.
Please contact your escrow officer or sales representative if you have any questions on how Thurston County Title is working to ensure your health and safety.