There is no higher priority to the entire Thurston County Title Team than the safety of our customers and employees. We are in the business of serving people and in the midst of this COVID-19 pandemic we want to communicate to you the procedures all of us at Thurston County Title are following to minimize risk. We always want to be sure you feel confident when closing at Thurston County Title. Please check back often for updates.
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have enhanced some of our procedures in the interest of our customer’s and employees health and safety.
- If you or someone you have been around has been sick, please stay home and reschedule your closing.
- Talk with your escrow officer about utilizing some of our electronic signature technologies to limit time in the closing room.
- At any time contact your escrow officer to explore alternative signing options, such as a remote notary or an alternative location.
- Try to limit attendance in closings to only necessary individuals for that transaction.
- When you come into our offices for a closing, know we have prepared for your arrival.
- We will welcome you with a wave instead of a handshake.
- We will have hand sanitizer available for use upon your arrival.
- Our staff will be washing their hands before and after each closing.
- Our closing rooms will be cleaned after each closing.
- Our lobby areas will be cleaned multiple times each day.
- Each person present in a closing will receive their own pen for signing and should take it home after completing the signing.
Thank you for trusting Thurston County Title and your decision to close with us. Although this outbreak has us all in uncharted territory, Thurston County Title is committed to navigating through this time while keeping your health, safety and confidence in us as your closing partner at the forefront of everything we do.
Please contact your escrow officer or sales representative if you have any questions on how Thurston County Title is working to ensure your health and safety.